Submitted by Asmaa Kamaly

The 2nd phase launching of KEEVA in October city

Egypt Architecture News - Jul 03, 2021 - 14:53   2206 views

The 2nd phase launching of KEEVA in October city

On Wednesday, an announcement has been made by the Egyptian real estate developer Al Ahly Sabbour on the launching of the second phase of its KEEVA project, the latest project located on the Sixth of October City.

The development of the project is taking place in partnership with the New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA). The 144 feddans project's delivery expectance of KEEVA will be by the end of 2023 with a total of EGP 5bn in investments.

200 units are the total number of the second phase, in addition to a commercial area. The expected sales are EGP 1bn. The first phase of the project's delivery is anticipated to be during the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2023.

According to Ahmed Sabbour, CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour, the design features of KEEVA merge between classic and contemporary architectural styles with the project comprising of multi-storied, a ground floor with low height and two storeys, where there is a front view for all units.

He further added that the well-designed master plan is intended to incorporate a concept called the "Biophilic Design" where natural features are harmonized with and integrated into the construction units.

The 2nd phase launching of KEEVA in October city

All the units have massive glass facades inviting sunlight and greenery in and outsides the units and offering a relieved and calm environment. Additionally, an allocation of 18% of the project's area has been made to the buildings' footprint while the rest 82% is dedicated to green spaces, gardens, water features, entertainment areas, and roads. 

For his part, Emad George, Vice CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour elaborated that the second phase launch of KEEVA is timely scheduled based on a very meticulous and comprehensive scheme laid out by the company to guarantee the projects' plan.  

He further indicated that the marketing for the first phase of KEEVA has been completed with sales of EGP 1.5bn, and phase II encompasses 200 units in addition to the commercial area, with anticipated sales of EGP 1bn. An investment has been made by EGP 600m on construction during 2021.

KEEVA will be distributed over four phases and provides a total of 1,138 units. Villas start at 260 sqm and 360 sqm, whilst townhouses stand between 225 sqm and 265 sqm.

Residence apartment sizes range between 120 sqm and 190 sqm. A total of 18% of the project’s total area is for construction, while as mentioned previously the remaining space with 82% is dedicated to green open spaces, gardens, lakes, entertainment centres, and roads.

All images courtesy of Al Ahly Sabbour.

> via Daily News Egypt