Submitted by WA Contents
Competition: Rethinking The Future Architecture Awards 2021
India Architecture News - Dec 16, 2020 - 16:44 8122 views
Rethinking The Future Architecture Awards 2021 invites the trendsetters, the pioneers, and the leaders - Firms dealing with the global contemporary challenges head-on - with continuous innovation and excellence, and bring the best of such projects into the light to inspire the next generation. There are many design competitions, but Rethinking The Future Award 2021 promises to be the most prominent of the year.
Previous Winners in RTF Awards which includes some of the prestigious firms like Bjarke Ingels Group & Dialog, Perkins Eastman, Page, RTKL, AHR, Aecom, Henning Larsen, CAZA, DLR Group, Behnisch Architekten, UNstudio, HOK, Gensler, HKA, LMN Architects, LAN Architecture, WOW Architects, EYP Inc., and many more.
Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 is across disciplines and scales, so whether it’s a dwelling for 1000 families or a bespoke lamp, if it’s excellent and innovative, you can submit your project and assess your competence in the global architecture community.
Rethinking The Future Awards 2021 offers more than 60 award categories, including concept and built categories under Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design, Exhibition, and Urban Design.
Early Bird Registrations ( till 18th December 2020) – $250
Standard Registrations (till 31st January 2021) – $300
Late Registrations (till 15th February 2021) – $350
Construction & Design Award Schedule
15 Dec, 2020 | Early Bird Registration deadline
15 Jan, 2020 | Standard Registration deadline
15 Feb, 2021 | Late Registration deadline
31 Feb, 2021 | Submission deadline
01 Mar, 2021 | Evaluation period begins
15 Mar, 2021 | Winners Announcement
All dates in Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5
RTF Architecture Awards | Submission Requirements
On completion of registration, you’ll receive RTF Awards Submission Kit within 24 hours, which will include the submission guidelines, sheets template, and design brief template to be used as the format for Award Entry.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage, etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
(ii) The emergence of a unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words) in a .doc template file provided on completion of the Awards Registration
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format to be composed in sheet template files provided to participants upon completion of registration.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry as mentioned in the sheets template provided upon registration of the project.
- Submission must be free from any kind of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder with Registration ID as the folder name and upload on our portal. ( Max Upload Size – 50 MB )
Read more information about the competition on this page.
Register to the competition on this page.
Top image courtesy of RTF