Submitted by WA Contents
5 Days Left To Enter WA Awards 10+5+X 34th Cycle
United Kingdom Architecture News - Apr 15, 2020 - 09:32 8684 views
Only 5 days left to submit your entries to WA Awards 10+5+X 34th Cycle! As the deadline is fast approaching, we have listed 5 important tips on how to prepare your entries before sending them to WA Awards 10+5+X.
WA Awards is accepting entries from architects, architecture offices, interior designers, interior design offices, architecture and interior design students from all around the world. Entries close on April 20, 2020 (23:59 GMT) and start your entry today by simply creating an account from here (registration is already free)! If you are already a member of WAC, you can go to your WAC Settings to upload a project.
We'd like to gently remind you that WA Awards 10+5+X is entirely an online global awards program and it doesn't hold a physical awards ceremony. If we look at the previous winners in the 33rd Cycle, we can reiterate that the success of WA Awards lies in its diversity, placing our winners in different geographies of the world.
To sum up, the 33rd Cycle of WA Awards, both in Architecture and Interior Design sections presented 50 winning projects submitted from 22 different countries with a fantastic mix of building types. In short, the winning countries in the previous Cycle can be listed as Mexico, India, Vietnam, China, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Poland, Turkey, Romania, Canada, Iran, Rwanda, Georgia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Austria, Iceland, Senegal, Burma, Argentina, Ukraine.
Zaha Hadid Architects, Sanjay Puri Architects, MIA Design Studio, Nudes, Studio Symbiosis, Yazgan Design Architecture, Srijit Srinivas, Motto Architecture, Atelier Nuno Architects, ORIA and more...were named among WA Awards Winners in the 33rd Cycle. See all WA Awards 33rd Cycle winners on our Winners page.
Do you want to be one of WA Awards 10+5+X winners? Then take a closer look how to prepare a successful entry for the WA Awards 34th Cycle:
1. Select one of your best and innovative projects: Selecting the right and innovative project is the key factor at the WA Awards 10+5+X, so select one of your most up-to-date and innovative projects for your entries.
2. Present your projects as a whole package: It is very very important to present your projects as a complete package, which means, prepare your images, drawings, illustrations, graphics, project description, project facts, etc., beforehand to upload to the system and to meet our guidelines. See our How To Participate page showing how to upload your entries step-by-step.
3. Select the best lead image (rendering or photograph) to attract the WAC jury and readers' attention: Don't forget, all readers, WAC jury members and our regular visitors directly see your lead image to have a quick idea about your project in your project page. Selecting the best lead image in the presentation may increase the numbers of Rates or possibility of Vote by the WAC jury, including WA Honorary Members, Previous WA Awards Winners and WAC's fellow members.
4. Keep your project descriptions in balance: A good project description is "a must" for your entries, but try to avoid uploading longer texts or shorter texts, like 1-2 sentences. WAC has a prerequisite for your project descriptions (they should be min. 1,500 characters - with spaces). So always keep your project descriptions in balance to be able to create a readable text that propels your idea strongly.
5. Upload your project submissions beforehand to the system: It is definitely "a must" for WA Awards' participants. You should always upload your entries beforehand to the system to get an idea about how your projects seem in a whole presentation. It also helps to avoid making some major mistakes during presentation. Don't forget, after submissions, the projects are automatically locked and participants can not edit their projects so we always recommend you to upload your projects before the days of the deadline.
If you are having trouble submitting your project or in your payment, drop us an email at [email protected].
Top image in the poster: Studio Symbiosis' “Aũra” Breathing Lungs Of The City from India won the WA Award in the 33rd Cycle.