Submitted by WA Contents
There are only 5 days left to enter WA Awards 44th Cycle!
United Kingdom Architecture News - Jun 02, 2023 - 09:23 846 views
There are only five days left to enter WA Awards 10+5+X 44th Cycle!
WA Awards 10+5+X is accepting entries from architects, architecture offices, interior designers, interior design offices, architecture and interior design students from all around the world.
Entries will close on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at midnight 23:59 GMT +0 and start your entry today by simply creating an account from here. If you're a WAC member, log into your acount here.
As the deadline is fast approaching, we have listed 5 important tips on how to prepare a successful entry before submitting them to your WAC page.
Do you want to be crowned as a WA Awards 10+5+X winner? Read on for more for our 5 important tips on how to prepare a successful entry for the WA Awards 44th Cycle:
1. Select one or more of your best and innovative projects: Choosing the right and innovative project is the key factor at the WA Awards 10+5+X, so select one or more of your up-to-date and innovative projects for your entries.
2. Prepare your projects as a whole package: Prepare your projects as a complete package, meaning that, your images, drawings, illustrations, graphics, project description, project facts should be ready in advance to upload to the system and to meet our guidelines. See our visual guidance How To Participate page showing how to upload your entries step-by-step.
3. Select the most attractive head image to attract the WAC jury's and WAC members' attention: All WAC jury members and WAC's fellow members as well as our regular visitors directly see a head image to have a quick idea about your project in your project page. Choosing the best head image in your presentation may increase the attention and possibility of your votes by the WAC jury and WAC's fellow members.
4. Maintain your project description in a balance: While entering your project description, please try to avoid uploading longer texts or shorter texts. WAC system has a prerequisite for your project descriptions (descriptions should be at least 1,500 characters - with spaces). So always keep your project description in a balance to be able to create a readable and understandable text that propels your idea strongly.
5. Upload your project submissions in advance to the system: Upload your entries to your WAC page in advance so that you can get a quick idea on how your project(s) seem in a whole layout. This will also help to avoid making some major mistakes during presentation. Don't forget that after you have submitted your entry, submitted projects are automatically locked and participants can not edit their projects, so we always recommend you to upload your projects in advance of the deadline.
Enter WA Awards 10+5+X 44th Cycle now!