Submitted by WA Contents
The Existing Conditions Innovation Challenge
United States Architecture News - Sep 29, 2022 - 15:12 1540 views
Existing Conditions, a national leader in 3D laser scanning and the creation of digital twins, is launching The Existing Conditions Innovation Challenge which will be officially launched on Monday, October 10, 2022.
- Must be actively enrolled in a college program related to Architecture, Design, or Planning
- Create a five-minute video submission of the design proposal for a mixed-use development project. Site to be provided by Existing Conditions.
- Electronically submit a three-page PDF of the design proposal.
- Design Proposals based on independent research.
Early-bird Registration: The entry fee will be $25 from October 10 through October 31, 2022.
Registration: The entry fee will be $50 and will remain open from November 1 through November 25, 2022.
For more information about the challenge, please visit Eventbrite.
Awards & Prizes
- Prizes up to $5,000 in value
- Internships and/or Externships
-Cash Stipends to a "Real-World" site visit to a high-profile site with the Existing Conditions team.
Michael Samra, Partner, Studio Troika
Graham Clegg, Principal, STUDIOS Architecture
Kevin Deabler, Co-Founder/Principal, RODE Architects, Inc.
Kurt Yeghian, Founder/CEO, Existing Conditions
Jared Curtis, President, Existing Conditions
Brian Ely, VP Operations, Existing Conditions
Conor Samuels, Product Director, Existing Conditions
The jury will judge each entry based on its approach to the following parameters: analysis & concept, graphic representation, context & environment, mass & structure, scale & space, and technical skill.
Entries deadline: Friday, December 2nd, 2022.
There will be first place, second place, and third place winners announced, along with five honorable mentions, and ten shortlisted entries.
Friday, December 16 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm EST:
All images courtesy of Existing Conditions.
> via Existing Conditions