The Hidden Heaven (Wadi Bin Hammad adrenaline and interpretation center)
Project video :
The project is a journey to discover the beauty of nature in Al Karak city specifically Wadi Bin Hammad region that aims to enhancing
the value of the place, as the place contains many different natural heritage
and do many different tourism inside it as well.
Where the project provides a different experience for the visitor, so that is can interact
with the place by using different senses, each at the expense of the other in
different places of the project, in order to revive the value of the soul in the body.
Types of tourism in Wadi Bin Hammad:
- Therapeutic tourism: it provides waterfalls, torrents, streams, which increase with water from tributaries
located on the outskirts of the valley: including hot and cold water as well. Pours into the Dead Sea region.
- Archeological and historical tourism: it has sedimentary rocks, which scientists estimated to be around
840K years old
- Adventure tourism: it provides drop-off areas for intermediate levels, for low levels to professional levels.
- Eco-tourism: it has palm trees, oleander trees, Tamarix, Imperata.
- Development of the area to become a tourist attraction.
- Highlighting the nature and tourism that found in Al Karak city,
- Raising the socio-economic status of the city by providing new job opportunities
to the local residents.
- Recreation and emptying negative energy through experience inside the valley.
- Enjoy the experience of sightseeing the landscape elements of Wadi Bin Hammad
while learning about them
- increase the awareness of visitors and residents of the region towards the natural.
- The project will act as a platform that brings both educational and spatial
experience together, while endorsing a sustainable lifestyle and conserving the
surrounding historic environment.
- There is not enough media attention in the region
- No easy roads for Wadi bin Hammad region
- The tourist service is absent from it as well, and the site lacks
the various facilities that tourists usually need.
- Not known for most people.
Location: Wadi Bin Hammad, Al karak, Jordan.
2- Interactive labs, café and restaurant .
3- Adrenaline (Adventure) center
4- Therapeutic platform and pool near the waterfall
Built-up area = 4048.40 sqm
1- Eyad Sawaftah - Graduation Student (University of Petra)
2- Dr.Hadeer Merza (Supervisor)
Favorited 6 times