Submitted by Pappal Suneja
Indo-Pak Photography Contest: Life | Folk Arts | Built Heritage | Landscapes
India Architecture News - Apr 09, 2021 - 13:30 2356 views
White Falcon Publishing in association with The Chandigarh Photographic Society and Daastan, Pakistan has recently launched Indo-Pak Photography Contest (April 2021).
Call for Topics
Life | Folk Arts | Built Heritage (Old & New) | Landscapes
From 1st April to 30th April 2021
Submission Guidelines/Terms of the Contest
1. 100 Shortlisted photographs would form a coffee-table book that would be available for sale worldwide.
2. All the winners would receive a copy of the book and an appreciation certificate.
3. A virtual exhibition of the winning photographs from both the nations would be held.
4. Images should not be manipulated, Only color correction is allowed.
5. Images should not be downloaded or copied from any other website. Kindly submit your original work.
The esteemed jury from India and Pakistan would shortlist the best photographs for inclusion in the book and exhibition.
> via White Falcon Publishing, Chandigarh