The main focus of the project was to design an office with a strong connection to the exterior. The goal was to create personal and public spaces where you could interact, entertain or retreat.
During the design of the structure, the nature area was preferred to get away from the reinforced cities. And it is designed as a simple and horizontal architecture in order to take the necessary care so that the structure does not spoil the natural texture.
In order to ensure integrity with structures that mimic nature with the requirements of the Modern era, we transferred the project to design, and when we looked at the resulting result, we were happy to see that we had achieved this.
The design concept was to implement an office design as a living space, a premise in which nature and man bring the essence of their lives to the fore. The 350-square-foot structure consists of a single floor. As such, it sits harmoniously in a contoured terrain, creating a strong internal-external connection.As such, it focuses on maximizing natural lighting in the office and is designed to suit the customer's modern lifestyle.
Nature provided a wholeness with the interior life with large windows. The skylight in the central core creates a direct connection within the structure and adds a fun integrity to the areas..
Each intervention and space planning is designed with the social life of the customer in mind. The structure was constructed with reinforced concrete bearing curtain walls , steel construction wood and huge glass.
To this end, this project demonstrates both the social and private fabric of an office. A different living space was created where the quality of art, space and material played an important role.
* Built on 350 square meters raft foundation.
* Reinforced concrete curtain wall has been preferred to provide bearing duty.
* The ceiling is reinforced with steel construction and its inner and outer surface is covered with wood.
* As an exterior and interior wall, large glass panels were applied in accordance with climatic conditions.
* The height of the structure is 5 meters.
* There is a large lobby and waiting area at the entrance of the building.It consists of six (6 ) independent office spaces. And in the central core position, a rest area has been created to get away from work fatigue.
Hasan BOZLAĞAN ( Architect)
Poyraz Emre BİNGÖL ( Architect & Author )