Submitted by WA Contents
Design Innovation Competition 2021
United Kingdom Architecture News - May 07, 2021 - 12:00 4659 views
DI 2021 is open to both conceptual proposals, as well as realized projects by young designers, entrepreneurs, and tech professionals worldwide. The goal of DI 2021 is to identify promising projects and/or start-up ideas that offer innovative solutions to complex problems. DI 2021 is about finding and celebrating talent that blurs boundaries between design, tech, architecture, and business.
The competition is open for students, young designers, entrepreneurs, and tech professionals worldwide.
Please submit your proposal on a single page as JPG (640px x 640px minimum) with 200-500 words text outlining:
1. What is your proposal?
2. What problem does it solve?
3. Why is your solution unique?
4. How do you see your solution being implemented now and in the span of the next 3-5 years?
5. Add 1-5 visuals to illustrate your concept
Each submission should not exceed 5MB.
Organizer: DESIGN INNOVATION AWARD & COMPETITION 2021
City and Country for the Competition: London, United Kingdom
DI 2021 Opens - 1 May , 2021
Early Bird Deadline - 31 May, 2021
General Submissions Deadline - 15 September, 2021
Late & Final Submissions Deadline - 15 November, 2021
Results Announced - 23 December, 2021
Registration Opens: May 1, 2021
Winners announcement Date: December 23, 2021
$5,000 Pool Prize. Design Innovation Award Kits + exclusive interviews for the winners.
10 Honorable Mentions + certificates Platinum Prize $1,500
Gold Prize $1,000
Silver Prize $500
People’s Choice Award $500
Social Impact Award $500
Partners Pool Prize $1,000
Also, get a change to:
1. Meet and talk to the top European Business Adviser on how to jumpstart & navigate your venture
2. 1:1 with our Award-Winning career coach
3. Exclusive interviews and personal spotlight publications on DI
4. Digital Design Innovation Award Kit
5. Lifetime access to the DI professional network
15$ (Early Bird Submissions)
$25 (General Submissions),
$35 (Late Submissions)
Top image courtesy of Design Innovation Award
> via Design Innovation Award