Submitted by WA Contents
Competition: Point In Architecture
India Architecture News - Jun 14, 2021 - 16:57 2474 views
Point in architecture is an architecture competition organized by archiol in association with artuminate.
Primary elements in architecture are the basics of architecture design. This competition aims at exploring point as an architectural element through the ‘PERSPECTIVES’ in architecture.
The competition, Point in Architecture, is looking for ‘PERSPECTIVES’ submissions that highlights point in architecture.
- One image highlighting the Point (element) in architecture.
- A description of not more than 300 words.
In the designing field recognition is everything. Archiol is providing a platform to showcase your creativity at a global level. The opportunity is open to all students and professionals. Take this challenge and explore your creativity, let the world witness your ideas.
Top 3 winners
- Certificate of achievement
- Certificate of achievement
Top 10 Winners
All participants will receive participation e-certificates.
- Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
- Architects, Interior Designer and design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
A zip folder with the image (jpeg./ jpg.)
A docx. File with description.
Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at email@example.com.
Subject: Point_in_architecture – Participation Code
Body: Link to the submission (Google drive / dropbox) / attachment.
Important dates and judgement criteria
Registration deadline: 20th July 2021
Submission deadline: 21st July 2021
Result announcement: 30th August 2021
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Limited number of registrations: 200 only.
After completing the checkout, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you can’t find the e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Payments are handled by PayPal (International payments) PayU (Indian Payments) Secure Payment Gateways. International payments are accepted in USD and Indian payments in INR.
For any queries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Standard Registration fees:
International Registrants: $10
Indian Registrants: ₹500
Click link to the Competition.
Competition Rules to follow:
- After completing the checkout you will receive a confirmation email from Archiol, In case you don’t receive an email check your spam folder.
- Participation code is to be created by an individual following the instruction mentioned in the registration form.
- The official language of the competition is English. All correspondence with organizers must also be conducted in English.
- Archiol as the competition organiser , reserves the right to modify the competition schedule if deemed necessary.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Contacting the Jury is strictly prohibited.
- Participants will be disqualified if any of the competition rules or submission requirements are not adhered to. Participation assumes acceptance of the regulations.
- Archiol will have the full authority to publish and promote the material, always indicating the author, who will remain the owner of the idea of the project. By participating in the competition you allow Archiol to publish and diffuse the received material, and to modify it for adaptations to publication formats.
- Archiol can modify the contents of this document provided that the majority of participants can benefit from it. Possible changes will be communicated in time, therefore it is highly recommended to constantly check the website and Facebook/Instagram page.
- The decision of the Jury and Organizers shall be final and no requests for re-evaluation shall be entertained.
Top image courtesy of Archiol.
> via Archiol