Submitted by WA Contents
Competition: Concrete In Architecture
India Architecture News - Jun 14, 2021 - 16:47 2821 views
Concrete in architecture is an architecture competition organized by archiol in association with artuminate. Concrete is an important material in the field of architecture and construction. What is the past, present, and future of concrete as a building material used in architectural construction?
The competition, Concrete in Architecture is looking for a graphical representation and essay submissions on the importance of concrete in architecture.
The participants are free to choose the method of graphical representation. It could be through a design, a conceptual development or any kind unique approach.
Presentation Board of the graphical representation - size: 30cmx30cm (minimum 1 boards, maximum 3 boards) – no. the presentation board.
Text summary (min: 600 words, max: 1000 words)
In the designing field recognition is everything. Archiol is providing a platform to showcase your creativity at a global level. The opportunity is open to all students and professionals. Take this challenge and explore your creativity, let the world witness your ideas.
Top 3 winners
- Exclusive interview on our platform
- Certificate of achievement
Top 10 Winners
The juries may announce more winning categories.
All participants will receive participation e-certificates.
The competition is open to all Designers and Design students.
A zip folder with the presentation board (PDF. Format) & text summary (DOCS. Format).
Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at [email protected].
Subject: Concrete in architecture – Participation Code
Body: Link to the submission (Google drive / dropbox)
Important dates and judgement criteria
Registration deadline: 12th July 2021
Submission deadline: 15th July 2021
Result announcement: 12th August 2021
After completing the checkout, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you can’t find the e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Payments are handled by PayPal PayU Secure Payment Gateways. We accept all major currencies.
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Early Registrations ( 28th March 2021 – 28thth April 2021) : ₹ 500 (Indian Nationals) | $ 10 (Foreign Nationals)
Standard registrations (29th April 2021 – 12th July 2021) : ₹ 800 (Indian Nationals) | $ 15 (Foreign Nationals)
Competition Rules to follow:
- After completing the checkout you will receive a confirmation email from Archiol, In case you don’t receive an email check your spam folder.
- Participation code is to be created by individual following the instruction mentioned in the registration form.
- The official language of the competition is English. All correspondence with organizers must also be conducted in English.
- Archiol as the competition organiser , reserves the right to modify the competition schedule if deemed necessary.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Contacting the Jury is strictly prohibited.
- Participants will be disqualified if any of the competition rules or submission requirements are not adhered to. Participation assumes acceptance of the regulations.
- Archiol will have the full authority to publish and promote the material, always indicating the author, who will remain the owner of the idea of the project. By participating to the competition you allow Archiol to publish and diffuse the received material, and to modify it for adaptations to publication formats.
- Archiol can modify the contents of this document provided that the majority of participants can benefit from it. Possible changes will be communicated in time, therefore it is highly recommended to constantly check the website and Facebook/Instagram page.
- The decision of the Jury and Organizers shall be final and no requests for re-evaluation shall be entertained.
Top image courtesy of Archiol.
> via Archiol