1. Do I have to be a Professional Member to post a job ad?
Yes. You must have a Professional Membership on WAC.
All Professional Members have a right to post one Job ad for free.
2. Who can advertise to World Architecture Jobs?
Architects, Interior Designers, Service Providers, etc., all WAC's Professional Members can advertise on World Architecture Jobs.
3. What types of jobs can I post on World Architecture Jobs?
More than 100 job types are listed on the system relevant to the architecture business. When you post a job, you can select a job type from this list suitable for your vacancy.
4. Are there different job ad packages?
Yes, there are two different packages. You can find the detailed content of the packages here.
5. How long will a job ad remain on the website?
A job ad will remain for 60 days on the website. After expiry, it will automatically be removed from the website.
The date you enter in the "Deadline For Applications" section of the job ad form is the expiry date of your job ad. After this date expires, the job ad will be automatically removed from the site. In this context, you can give a maximum of 60 days for applications in the job posting form.
6. Where will my job ad be showcased on the website?
All job ads will be showcased on the Professionals page and your individual Office Page.
7. Can I use a job ad for more than one position?
No. A job ad can only be used for one position. For other positions, you must purchase a new job ad. If you have several vacancies for the same position, you can specify how many people you are looking for that position in the job description.
However, you can purchase as many job ad packages as you want. Please read WA Jobs Terms and Conditions.
8. How long will my job ad be published on the World Architecture Jobs website?
The WA Jobs editorial team reviews job ads within 24 hours after your job ad is submitted to our system and is usually published on the same day unless your content needs any adjustments. Job ads submitted after 17:00 pm (UTC+3) will be evaluated on the next business day. Please keep in mind that our office is closed during weekends.
9. Can I make changes after my job ad has been published?
You contact [email protected] to request an amendment to your job ad. However, WAC does not guarantee to make amendments to the job ad and will only evaluate modifications for reasonable conditions.
10. Can I make changes immediately after I submit my job ad, and if it hasn't been published yet?
You contact [email protected] to request an amendment to your job ad within 24 hours. In this review process, WAC will evaluate your amendment inquiry. However, WAC does not guarantee to amend the job ad.
11. Do you accept job ads for internships?
Yes, we accept the internship ads as long as it is a paid position. Internship ads that do not offer salary will not be published.
12. How will I see applications to my job ad?
You need to sign in to your WAC account, click "WA Jobs" at the sign-in / sign-up menu, and then click "My Job Ads". Under each of your Job Ads, you will see the "Applications" button.
You can click on it to see the received applications for each job ad.
Meanwhile, you will also receive an automatic notification to your registered email once someone applies to your job ad. In this notification email, you can also download the applicant's CV.
13. Where can I follow the latest status of my job ad?
After signing in to your account, you can follow the latest job ads, applications, etc., status on the right side menu under the "WA Jobs" button.
14. As a Professional Member, am I allowed to purchase additional Job ads after posting my free one? If so, what is the price of a job ad?
Yes, as a Professional Member, you have the option to purchase additional job ads after posting your free one. The price of a job ad will depend on the type of package you choose. Please note that all prices are stated in US Dollars and are inclusive of VAT where applicable. You can see the prices for all packages here.
15. How can I buy another job ad and get an invoice for it after using my free one?
You can make your payment with your credit card. World Architecture Community uses secured credit card payments; it doesn't store any credit card information on the website (See WA Membership Benefits).
World Architecture Community accepts Visa, MasterCard (both available globally) and AliPay (available in China).
Once you complete your purchase for your job ad, you will receive a payment receipt automatically to your registered email. You can also see your payment receipts on your WAC Settings under the Billing info. All receipts are downloadable. If you want a separate invoice, you can contact [email protected].
If you need help paying with a credit card, you can contact us at: [email protected].
1. Do I need to be a member of World Architecture Community to apply for a job?
Yes, you need to create an account from here to be able to apply for a job.
2. How will I apply for a job?
You will see the "Apply Job" button on the detail page of each job advert on the World Architecture Jobs Page. By clicking this button, you can upload your CV and write your cover letter for your application.
3. How will I know if my application was successful?
Please first check if you are signed in to the World Architecture Community Portal. Once signed in, you can see all your submitted applications from the "WA Jobs" page under the "My Applications" tab. All your active and expired job applications will be listed here.
4. I'm having trouble making my application, how can I solve it?
You should be sure of the size and the format of your CV before uploading. Your CV should not exceed 10MB and your CV’s document must be in pdf file format. If you are still having problems, you can contact us: [email protected].